Thursday, May 1, 2008

Flash Back...


The lovely Ali with Bean on board...over at 'Idiosycrasis of a gemini mind" ( On my list) To the right >>>>> has prompted this post.....You see she just went Labour shopping and it brought back a hilarious memory for me....

Well a memory on why every woman should do it anyway.....

I was lucky enough to labour and give birth in a beautiful holistic birthing unit.
As the hospital is private you get to stay longer then usual if you wish...

I was on about day 4 when I said to DH...Do you think you could bring me some fresh pyjamas and knickers from home ?

My wish was his command so off he went and packed up a whole heap and brought them into my room later that afternoon....

Well you will just have to guess the look on my face.... when I pulled out of the bag, a red lace half slip and matching red g-string knickers....

Yes...girls...A red G-string !....

"To make you feel pretty" he said !...

Ummm Hrrmmmmmm enough said.....LMAO.....

13 comments:

Rock Chef said...

That is great! Was he there? Did he see the blood, stitches, etc, etc? Maybe you made it look too easy!

Ali said...

Ahahahahahahaha! See? That is the exact reason I went shopping for something specific!
Though Chris would be trying to be helpful, he would no doubt come back to the hospital with something lacey and inappropriate too, but with the best intentions...

Priceless.

Thanks for the laugh :)

Anonymous said...

I find it charming that he was trying to make you feel pretty, even if the knickers weren't exactly what you were needing. :)

tz said...

Men...you gotta just love them!

Sitting In Silence said...

Rock Chef..He was there alright, sure made me wonder LOL...

Ali...Glad you got a laugh out of it...

Sandra...Yes...his quite the charmer my DH...bless him..

TZ...Oh you sure do dont you ?...

OHN said...

You could have put something in it and shot it at him like a sling-shot.

Sitting In Silence said...

Ohn..What a fab idea....I might try that this week....LOL..

kenady said...

That is flippin' hilarious!!! I'm so glad I didn't have to make that request of my hubby... God only knows what he would have brought back.

Ken said...

Your husband is funny. I wonder what else was on his mind.

Anonymous said...

That is too funny...

Anonymous said...

lol... Though I wouldn't have been laughing at the time!

Ali said...

My dear - where have you gone? I'm missing you! And wondering if you can send me your email? You can send it to the spookygem address on my blog...

Sitting In Silence said...

Ali...You missing me....

My e-mail is danielle.sawyer@bigpond.com

x