Seriously...The part of town that I drive through on my way to work..is weirdo.vill.com.....
Oh yes...and for the record.... Mr I wear a black suit and carry a bag full of cement in a back pack.... is still around....
This time he had his bag of cement on a trolley and had acquired a New York Yankee hat....True.....
I know all this because I decided to stop at a local shop to buy Diet Pepsi..( TZ ...your so proud of me right ?)..
And happened to ask the local shop keeper who this guy is....
Turns out he is perfectly normal if not super intelligent..and has been acting this way for years....
So I ask the shop keeper....What does he carry around in that back pack?....
The shop keeper leans over and whispers...
Word has it...It's the body of his wife....
Oh for shit sake......are you serious I ask him...?
Dead !...he replies.....give you 50 bucks if you ask him yourself and 200 if you get a photo....he walkes past here everyday with that bag....I tell ya ...if I had 2 dollars for everyone who wants to see inside.....that bag...I could close my shop doors forever.........
I so gotta find a detour....
26 comments:
Scott...I swear I am never stopping off at that part of town again...
I was telling the girls at work and one of them said she was stopped at the lights and 2 blokes tried to get it to her car...
The awful part is...this suberb is less then 10 minutes away from Surfers Paradise...a main stop off for tourists....
Which is kind of like a bad version of down town LA...(I can say this)..because I have seen both close up and they are much the same...
Such a shame that people come to Australia and stay in this part of town...it so sends the wrong message....
Oh and I carry a panic button on me...connected to my car...just in case !
ohhh, Yeah maybe a detour is needed. By the way... I loved your comment you left on my Blog... I lmao..
Luv and hugs from me..
Lesley
Oh and Sis Have you seen the nutter getting around Surfer Paradise with the pink g-string bikini?
They have already taken that guy to court twice and he still walks around town in that pink piece scaring everyone.. I especially feel for the poor little ones that must be so confused when they see him. I mean he could atleast cross his legs when he sits down!
Huggles,
Lesley
Les....Yes....I have....he even made front page of the Bulletin...
He so needs to put it alllllllll awayyyyy....
Where are you again ?....I keep thinking I have asked you this before....why do I keep thinking you live near me ?
Oh and as for the post....LMAO...all true ! xoxoxxo
lol, Sis, last year I could have probably visited you as I was living in Southport near Australia Fair QLD.. Your near there yeah?
Now, I live in Victoria..near Mildura..
I wonder if it's the last time he will make the bulletin! Strange budgie....
Hmmmmm. No photo? Please don't change your route until you get a photo!! :)
oh i'm w/ kissin' you so need to get a picture!
but hey, characters...they make great blog fodder
are you seeing more clearly w/ the pepsi
Les...PMSL>>>Yes....I think it was an old council work hate he had hidden under there....LMAO
HPKT....Yeah...you are probably right....maybe I should get a photo....
Stay tunned !
TZ...Your back...hope you had a wonderful time...
yep...I am seeing heaps better......LMAO
Les...HAT I mean not hate !!
I'm with HPKT -- I'd love to see a picture -- make that pictures. One of the black suit w/backpack guy and, even more interestingly, one of pink g-string guy -- from his most discreet angle, of course! :)
Sandra...LMAO...you know I bet if I searched goggle pink budgie man would come up....
What do you think Les?...
Hi, over from Lesley's. From your sidebar, what a lovely couple you make. Secondly, without looking through your archives, at work you know, did you ever take a picture of this guy? Just a thought, couldn't be his wife could it, she'd be stinking to high heaven :) Possibly it is the souveniers taken from all the murders he has committed?
You know it's probably old newspapers or something like that in his backpack... but call your local news group and see if they'll do a story on him. You have slow news days in Aussie, yes?
Be careful, roll them up and lock the doors!
I see you're still drinking something that's not really pop. I think you should bring a camera in order to prove you're really not imaging all this.
Lu..
Thanks for dropping by...LOL...love your idea's...
Dodi....
Doors locked....LOL
DF...
Well I know it sounds totally off the planet......But I promise to take my camera and try and get a pic......infact Ill try this weekend...just to prove my story !
Oh my gosh...that is crazy! I so want to see a picture but I am scared for you...BE CAREFUL!!!! :)
I think it is the body of the last person who asked what was in his bag...
Definitely English! The place is full of genius lunatics. Take me, for example...
You so have to get a pic!!!
lty, k
Oh and how is the selling of your home going?
Log....I'll be sure to be careful...I will take the zoom lens I think...and try to shoot from behind a tree !LOL
Kenady
The market is slow over here. We have had huge interest rates hikes and I think this is putting alot of people off...
I have had maybe 30 people through but just not for them...
Starting to think I may be living in the un- sellable house !
So did you ask him? I'm dying to know what is in that backpack!
Post a Comment