Happy Mothers Day to all the beautiful Moms out there....
I wanted to share this photo with you all.
It is Stumpy when he was a baby and myself...
It's a reminder that miracles do happen when you least expect them.
It's a photo of love and hope.
It's a photo of unconditional love to a life we thought we would never see.
It's a pogient reminder to love, laugh and forgive...
17 comments:
That is a beautiful photo, and even more beautiful words - and for once in my life, I believe it, since it's so close now I can almost (quite literally) touch it!
Love you girl, hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day!
I hope you had a great Mothers Day SIS.
Beautiful, priceless pic.
Luv'n'Hugs,
Lesley
That is beautiful. Hi little stumpy - how little you were once. A beautiful picture of you both hun - thank you for sharing it.
I hope you had a lovely mother's day.
Beautiful! Congratulations on beating the odds.
My wife and I were told we would never have kids. 4 children later I had to have the snip!
Adorable !!
Hope your Mother's Day was good...
Beautiful picture!! Love how the baby is in focus and you are somewhat not. Just beautiful!!
Hope you had a great Mother's Day!
Fantastic post! and fabulous photo! Hope you had a fantabulous day:)
Thanks guys...I sure did have a wonderful day...
Will post some photos soon...
xoxoxo
Anyone heard from Ali.....?
I havn't been to Ali's Blog Today. Does this mean what I think you think it means? Will check in on her.
And yeah, our pics were so similar, how weird.. but really nice.
Hugs, Lesley
Love the photo. Looks like you fell asleep on your baby's head. Personally, I like to use my kid's head to rest my arm.
DF...LMAO...well there ya go...no wonder you have bad back...what with all that leaning over and all...
Lesley...
No word on Ali....bean must be here....oh I am so excited...
Hello SIS, that is a beautiful picture. I wish I had something like that of my 2.
Congratulations on the 11 Kilos - I just started Body for life - (because of the free Saturdays mainly ;) - wish me luck!
Good Luck Colleen...keep us up to date with how you go...
x
I love this picture. He was cute from day one, wasn't he!
Sandra
He hasn't changed!
Mony...great to see you around. I cant believe how quick C has grown...what a little darling !
xoxoxo
Post a Comment