Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Question Time !

Yes...I have nicked the idea from a fellow blogger.


But...it is such a good opportunity for my readers to get to know more or less(have I mentioned I have lost 11 kilo's) of me ?....

There are no rules, you can ask as many questions as you like.....

Nothing off limits.....

I will post the answers in follow on blogs...

Ask away.......

30 comments:

Sitting In Silence said...

Or maybe I will post the answers here.....LOL..

Scott...

1.To be honest I dont have a favourite chapter so to speak, I can however rattle off all the chapters...Thanks to Sunday school...

2.I have a few...at the moment I really like Nelly F and Pink..and all their songs...

3. Fav food is Italian...Yummo...

4. I dont cry alot at work, Infact I dont really cry much at all.

5....The sky was dark and dim.
She could not help but think it reflected the mood of her patient.

The nurse knew the snow had settled in, she worried about her elderly patient going home later that day.

She turned to talk to him, but he was busy, flipping the pages of the novel he was reading.

She thought about the title...Is there life after Jupiter ?...

Bugsy said...

1) how do i earn money on ebay?
2) how do i get my white laundry really white?
3) What is the meaning of life?
4) If you had a 4th baby, what would you have called him or her?
5) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Rock Chef said...

If you could spend one day doing anything, with no repercussions or come-backs of any kind, what would you do?

Anonymous said...

What are some of your favorite childhood memories?

(btw, I LOVE your answer to Scott's last question! YOU should take a writing class!)

Sandra

Ken said...

What do you mean by: you are a secondary infertility survivor? And what happened to the primary infertility survivor?

Sitting In Silence said...

Bugs..

1.You need to run on down to Big W and grab some Ed Hardy pencil case's for $4.27 and then list them on E-bay. The current price is $62.00 plus postage...can you grab me some while you are down there LOL...

2.Now this is the million dollar question. Good old cheap bleach...

3.The meaning of life to me..Is living in the moment, treating each day like it's your last. Life's short...play hard !

4.If I ever have a 4th baby, I love the names, Montana and Georgia and for a boy probably Brooklyn or Chase.

5. I see myself sitting in a Nurse unit managers chair in a maternity ward....

Love Ya x

Sitting In Silence said...

Rock C...

If I could spend one whole day doing anything, I would take DH on a beautiful boat with 2 bottle of red, just the two of us....and sail towards the sun set...beautiful idea considering he gets sea sick on a lie low....LOL..

Sitting In Silence said...

Hi Sandra..

Glad you like it...took me a while...

Some of my favourite childhood memories are...
1.The smell of my Nana's pantry.
2.The day I met my best friend for life (we are still best friends).We were 8, she said "Hi, my name is Katherine do you like erasers?".
3.The first time I ever rode a horse. I was hooked from that very second......out of all my memories in life I still miss the above one...I completed 10 years of grade A dressage, riding up to 8 hours a day...I miss my horse lot's !....

Sitting In Silence said...

Daddy forever...

We had our first child without medical intervention. ie) the use of fertility drugs.It's a long story and I wont go into it because Ali is due anyday and it would not be fair on her. But I was told I would never conceive naturally after our DD was born.

Turns out it was true and no amount of head standing was working so we turned to infertility drugs. You are classed as having an infertility issue if you do not concieve naturally after 2 years of unprotected regular sex. (Hope that's not much information).I was classesd as secondary because we had already concieved a child before (DD).

I call myself a secondary infertility survivour because It took many years for our last son to reach us and those years were painfully hard, filled with hope one minute and loss the other.

Infertility is like a disease, it can eat at every corner of your life until it starts to eat at the person you think you are...It's a roller coaster of emotions.....if not a survival game...

Anonymous said...

I appreciated the secondary infertility description.. Spot on!
Wow, you've lost that much weight.. Congrats..
I have lots of Q's to ask but I can't think of a single one at the moment. I have thinkers block, I think....
Hugs,
Lesley

tz said...

1. congrats on the weight loss...not easy to do
2. I had secondary infertility myself...had to go on some meds, but lost that baby decided to take a break and along came second son!
but it is hard....to want that baby so much, and then you have people tell you stupid things like, 'if you'd just relax...'
3. OK, my question..

What made you decide to become a nurse?

OHN said...

Wow..I love asking people questions:)

1) How did you meet your husband?
2) Are you close with your family (parents siblings etc)?
3) What shift do you work?
4) If you HAD to change careers, what else would you do?

Rock Chef said...

That is cool. I guess the "no come-backs" clause means he won't get sick! :-)

Ali said...

Oooh! *giggles and claps her hands like a 5 year old* Fun!

Okay, okay...

1. What's the craziest sex dream YOU ever had (since it's on my brain so much these days)?

2. Any chance of you coming to Canada to visit? Like maybe to Manitoba...or to Winnipeg? ;)

3. What is the best thing you've ever done in your life?

4. The worst?

5. And what have you done that could have made you die with embarrassment?

Dodi said...

Thank God for Ali... because I was like NOT thinking about wholesome questions! I'm all over asking things like:

1) How old were you when you lost your virginity

2) Is there an old boyfriend you'd try to find on the internet?

(Shallow should probably be my middle name.)

Ali said...

I love Dodi's questions too - I wanna know those answers!!!

Sitting In Silence said...

Thanks Les...and a huge congratulations to you for the peach award...

That was so funny....a dead set classic.... LMAO

x

Sitting In Silence said...

TZ...

I applied to get into Uni to study teaching. I was changing states at the time and the state quota was full for teaching.

My second preference at the time was nursing....I grumbled about missing out for months...and wondered if nursing was for me for the first 6 months....after that it just grew on me and now looking back....it must of been devine forces because I sure could not see myself with a room full of kids...LOL...I dont even like the ped's ward LOL...

Sitting In Silence said...

Ohn

1. I met my husband at a high school year 10 formal.
I went as a guest. We went to different schools, but when I walked up the stairs he said to his mate next to him...

"See that girl?, I am going to marry her one day."

True !...We danced all night and when I left he said to me.

" Am I ever going to see you again?".

I said..."Call me...and the rest is history....from the moment I met him ..I just knew we would be together forever. That was 18 years ago...

2.I am an only child. I am not close with my family. In fact I think I may be the black sheep. At least that is how I see myself. Having said that, my grandmother is my rock I can talk to her about anything.We talk 3 times day on the phone. My Mum lives close by as well, but is a career woman. My Dad calls me twice a year, if I am lucky. I call his father, my grandfather every couple of weeks. His a beautiful man but very far away. I have cousins but they live in their own world and dont have much to do with me.No reason, just to busy with their lives.Shame really but their choice and I should respect that. I do look at groups of family and think that I miss what they have. But how could I really, when I dont even know what that would feel like....

3.My shift work is weekend evenings onto nights. I am so not a day person. I hate day politics. LOL...

4.If I had to change jobs, I would like to be a wedding planner LMAO...I think I would be pretty good at it....that or a mortician....LMAO

Sitting In Silence said...

Rock C...

Yeah...I wish we could get that No come back clause...in writing.....

Sitting In Silence said...

Ali...

PMSL....You my girl are the best !....You and your sex dreams are a classic...

1. Ok I confess...I once had sex with Arnold Swaz....what's his name...you know...hasta la vista baby ?....only thing was years ago I saw a picture of him nude and the steriods had made his "What nots"...invisable.....

So I go....Arnold...The girls at work say its quality over quanity...wanna prove it !..LMAO...

That guy is a Hunnnnnnayyyyyy !....LOL..

2.I am going back to the USA for sure one day. I really want to go to Chicargo to take DH to a clinic over there. I have also promised to take the kids to Disney....I also hear Cananda is beautiful...never say never hey !

3.The best thing I ever did in my life...was marry Troy and have his beautiful children...

4.Ummmm...the worst thing I have done ..is not ever tell my father what a Pratt he is and how I really feel about him.

5. The most embrassing thing is being caught by my father In law in a rather ummmmmmm.... odd position with ...ummmm no clothes on.... My face still goes red when I see him LMAO...

Sitting In Silence said...

LMAO Dodi....

I so love your wicked side...

1. I was 16...lasted a whole 3 seconds LMAO....

2.Ummm I would like to see where a few of them are now...at least with their life...that's a great idea but...gonna goggle their names LMAO.....

x

Sitting In Silence said...

Ali...


Your just back waiting to read about the sex dream ROTFPMSL....

Love ya moves girl...

xoxox

Ali said...

Ah, touche - you know me to well already - I'm all about the sex baby!

Oh, you make me laugh :)

Anonymous said...

lol.. Sis, you answered well..
Ali.. lmao.... Did you e-mail SIS about the dream?

Dodi said...

I have GOT to get over to Ali's blog!

Sitting In Silence said...

I got the e-mail.....LMAO....

Ha Ha Ha...

Bugsy said...

Happy mothers day sis - hope you got lots of cuddles, snuggles and kiddy created cards.

tz said...

so went through all the comments and SIS we have a lot in common
16 for me too
married highschool sweetheart also
AND
applied for teaching school but then got called that my nursing wait list number was up...(which was actually my first, teaching second..but like you both in the top two)

this was a lot of fun...did you feel vulnerable at all putting that all out there?

Sitting In Silence said...

TZ...

That is amazing....half way around the world and so similar....

No...I didn't feel vulnerable..quite therapeutic I think...

Must be your turn !

xoxo