Me...Leo, Queen of the Jungle Hear me Roar,Daughter,Wife,Mother,best friend,co- worker,secondary infertility survivor and realist...
Plodding along and dealing with life one brick at a time because "Nothing is for Nothing" !
This Blog is about My life and what I have to contend with on a daily basis. It's about what makes me tick and what send's me searching for the " Stop The World Button ", I need to get off !.
If by chance anyone is out there in cyber world and they have found it. I would love you to put a " Buy It Now " price on it and Consider it sold.
I admit I can be rude and crass, so if you dont like either of these thing's, it's time for you to refresh and move it on.
For those of you that have a wicked side, love scarcasm and cheap second hand thriller novels. Then buckle in tight and enjoy the ride. It's time for the next page !.
The information on this blog is always in transition. What I say today might not be valid tomorrow, next week, next year or at all. All photographs and images remain the property of this website. Anyone that reads this blog may not hold me libel for what I say, do, write, read or display. The content of this blog is the opinion of the blogger and not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organisation, company, individual, animal, anyone or anything. All views expressed are the bloggers personal views. I will not be held responsible for commenters, nor the laws in which they might break in my country or theirs through comments, contents, images, pictures, photograpghs, implication and intent. I am not bound to defamatory statements, bound to governments, religious, or other laws from readers country or origin. This website does not offer legal, medical, psychiatric, veterinary, astronomical, or technological advice. Copyright SIS2008.
Hey there! Just wanted to say thanks for popping by today. Your blog just has such a cheerful, relaxing "tone" to it; it's always nice to pop in on, too :)
SiS By Doc's calculations if we get there anytime between 2am and 6am wednesday morning we'll make it to peachfest... lol it sounds like were going somewhere!
12 comments:
That is awesome!! Yay for Dax...that's probably like a dream come true for a boy!!
How many kids do you have? :0)
WOW! How exciting!!! He will remember that for the rest of his life! As will you!
Amazing... Definatly priceless!
Well done Dax...
I bet your one proud mum..
Hugs,
Lesley
Scott...Yep...They play for the country or in my case OZ...
Yep....we call him Dax...short for Dakoda...
Logziella...I have 3 kids...12 DD, 9 DS and Stumpy DS 2...
Krista...great to see you around...
Les...Getting ready for peach face...dont forget to remind me...
x
Hey there! Just wanted to say thanks for popping by today. Your blog just has such a cheerful, relaxing "tone" to it; it's always nice to pop in on, too :)
Your son is so lucky. We never win anything. I bet he'll remember this for a very long time.
congratulations!
jake's team lost every game this year...poor guys...but they had fun!
SiS By Doc's calculations if we get there anytime between 2am and 6am wednesday morning we'll make it to peachfest... lol it sounds like were going somewhere!
Do you think you can make it?
Hugs,
Lesley
That is so cool! Do you think Dax will try for a career in soccer?
That is AWESOME!!
He will remember that for the rest of his life for sure!
Les...
I am going to try ...what about you ?....
I might be up at 2am but I tend not to be an early bird....
HPKT...Thank you so much for that beautiful comment. I really appreciate it....
Sis.. Peach Fest is starting in about half an hour.. It's 1:36 am now.
I've got the Vodka! lol
I meet you there.
Hugs,
Lesley
Post a Comment