Sunday, August 31, 2008

Our Flossy is taking her Royal Ballet Exams This week...

It is a very intense time, and I was lucky enough to sit in yesterday and view her work.

She has worked very hard this year and we are so proud of her.

It's just beautiful to see a child with so much passion.....

Enjoy this time...we know you will do well...



 


 


 
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Rock Chef said...

|Our younger daughter did ballet for a short time - she went for a few weeks, loving it. So we bought her all the kit. She went one more time and gave up. Oh well.

Good luck, Flossy!

Sid said...

I'm thinking of taking up ballet soon ... Never been interested in it as a kid. But now that I'm older something about it appeals to me. Maybe it's the idea of being graceful.

Anonymous said...

Darling girl. Good luck to her!

kenady said...

great photos! I love that you played with the color and the softness:)

M is getting into gymnastics right now... it is such a great time:)

Dodi said...

She is so lovely. My girls love dance, too. DD2 "ballets" all over the house - and will even play ballerina in the pool.

Wow, you must be so very proud!

Teresa said...

Kenzie is going to be starting ballet and tap lessons next Monday and we are sooooo excited!!

Go Flossy!!!

Ali said...

She is just gorgeous! Good luck Flossy girl!

Ken said...

What? Even ballet has tests? She must be talented. Good luck to your daughter.

Sitting In Silence said...

CRC...Flossy did that with ice skating....I had to sell or the stuff on e-bay.
I am just so glad she stuck to ballet...lol..

Sitting In Silence said...

Sid...Thanks for popping by...they say it's great for posture !

Sitting In Silence said...

Thank you Sandra, I will let you know how she goes...

Sitting In Silence said...

Erin...I so love Gymnastics..I used to do it as a child...it was soooooooo much fun !

Sitting In Silence said...

Dodi...I remember seeing their beautiful costumes...

What level are they now?

Sitting In Silence said...

Teresa...Oh you will have to take your camera...that is what flossy started out doing at her age...

All the best x

Sitting In Silence said...

Thanks Ali....xoxox

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful and might I say that the photographs are great as well!!