Happy Birthday Dax.
Hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy your new BMX.
Here are a few special things about you.
Your delivery was only 45 Minutes.
We were told by ultra sound that you were a girl.
We had picked out the name Dakota for you.
Wow what a surprize when you arrived,the first male grandchild.
We felt really clever and decided to call you Dakoda with a "D".
You came home to a pink nursery but it was soon filled with bears and boats.
You were a huge baby and went straight into size 0 clothes.
Your baby brother is 2 and he has just grown out of them.
You have always had a love of sports.
You are very easy going and popular with your peers.
If there is a ball around, Dakoda is right behind it.
You love school and running and even made it to state last year.
You have a modern hip sence of style which I love.
You own 4 watches because you just have to know the time.
We are so proud of you Dakoda, Happy 9th Birthday !
8 comments:
Awww - Happy Birthday!
And a delivery of 45 minutes? Nice job.
I can't even imagine the shock of having a child of the opposite sex, when you were informed it was the other.
Dax--GREAT BIKE! Your mom and dad rock :)HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Ohio, United States--yippee.
That was a nice little Birthday tribute! And I like the new look, very valentines day appropriate.
Happy Birthday! He's so cute and I love what you wrote :)
Thanks guys he had a wonderful day. I packed him off with 31 green monster cupcakes to share with his class today....
Have given it a shot Scott....hope it's right !
Dan.
happy birthday...and 45 minutes, wow!
Beautiful post! Happy BELATED BIRTHDAY Dax..
What a wonderful surprise you were for your Mum and Dad.
Luv'N'Hugs from me, Lesley
Post a Comment