Thursday, March 5, 2009

All the J's in my life....

The fabulous and beautiful Jenny over in her corner of Purgatory AKA......CHASED BY CHILDREN...

Link to Left <<<<<<< and down a bit !

Has a brillant give - a - way, a $50 dollar target voucher for the person that comes up with the best give- a - way idea for her 400th post.....

Now anyone that has seen the lastest Target Catalog will have seen the fantastic pair of, lace up knee high super funky and I sooooooo want them Ugg Boots on page 13 for $49.99......

They have my name on them....

So I gave it my best shot....

Pop on over and spare an idea for Jen.......you never know when luck is on your side...

xxxxxxxFingers Crossedxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Thanks for the pointer. I haven't read that blog before but it looks good - anyone who likes you that much has to be nice!

I entered the competition but there are no Targets in the UK...

Sitting In Silence said...

Good on you CRC....It really is a great blog....

Best of luck xoxo

Dodi said...

It is a fun contest - and I'm only entering it because she's so nice to you! I hope you win, so you can buy your ugg boots and have your feet get super sweaty because you live in a beach paradise!!!!

How are you??

Sitting In Silence said...

Thanks Guy for popping on why.....I just about fell off my chair when I saw that I won....

Can you believe it ? !

Rock Chef said...

I told her that if I won I wanted her to give the prize to you, so maybe I won really - I suggested she give away children - what do you mean you don't think that was the winning suggestion?