Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Frightful Really....

I have brought a bright red lipstick for Tilda Swinton.

The poor woman obviously cannot afford one herself...

Frightful really, that you open up one of your favourite celebrity magazines and there you have it...a face glowing with nothing but pure whiteness...

I even tried turning out the light, but her face still glowed like an old camping torch on a rainy night.

I mean has no body ever told her that a little colour can go along way ?


After all, didn't the Cocoon look go out in the 80's ?

6 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Just googled her.

I am not sure she is really alive - vampire, perhaps?

Yeah, give me some colour, rosy cheeks, a bit of a tan - something!

Sitting In Silence said...

LOL CRC...You may be onto something there !

Tuesday Taylor said...

Tilda Swinton leaves a permanent 'WTF' in my mind at all times!

Dodi said...

...and yet at the same time I think she is quite avant garde. Sometimes just a hot mess, but other times cooly beautiful pulling off a coture outfit that no one else could get away with.

I'm all for a little lippy on her, though. go right ahead.

Sitting In Silence said...

SH...Thanks for popping by....

Sitting In Silence said...

Dodi...Hrmmmmm yes...you have a good point there....she does pull off some amazing outfits at times