Me...Leo, Queen of the Jungle Hear me Roar,Daughter,Wife,Mother,best friend,co- worker,secondary infertility survivor and realist...
Plodding along and dealing with life one brick at a time because "Nothing is for Nothing" !
This Blog is about My life and what I have to contend with on a daily basis. It's about what makes me tick and what send's me searching for the " Stop The World Button ", I need to get off !.
If by chance anyone is out there in cyber world and they have found it. I would love you to put a " Buy It Now " price on it and Consider it sold.
I admit I can be rude and crass, so if you dont like either of these thing's, it's time for you to refresh and move it on.
For those of you that have a wicked side, love scarcasm and cheap second hand thriller novels. Then buckle in tight and enjoy the ride. It's time for the next page !.
The information on this blog is always in transition. What I say today might not be valid tomorrow, next week, next year or at all. All photographs and images remain the property of this website. Anyone that reads this blog may not hold me libel for what I say, do, write, read or display. The content of this blog is the opinion of the blogger and not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organisation, company, individual, animal, anyone or anything. All views expressed are the bloggers personal views. I will not be held responsible for commenters, nor the laws in which they might break in my country or theirs through comments, contents, images, pictures, photograpghs, implication and intent. I am not bound to defamatory statements, bound to governments, religious, or other laws from readers country or origin. This website does not offer legal, medical, psychiatric, veterinary, astronomical, or technological advice. Copyright SIS2008.
Ohh...that is sooo hard. He is so freaking adorable. My boys also have beautiful hair but HATE to have it long. I think I am the only mom on the planet begging her sons to let their hair grow. !
Don't listen to Dodi...NO cut.. Trim? Maybe But cut? Not with hair that lays that nicely...no need for short hair (this coming from the mother of boys who sport very short hair because it doesn't lay nice...oh heck, it doesn't do anything right when it is long...I'm envious of anyone whose male child can sport a longer haired look!)
Oh...but he's cute! I would love it if Joey had those beautiful curls! Have him wear a little boy tank top or something! He's beautiful, that's true but in no way looks like a girl!
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am too late...I was going to say NOOOOO don't cut it...darn it!! I would love to see a picture of the new do. The good news is that he's so stinkign cute that any hairstyle will look adorable on that sweet face! It'll grow back!
19 comments:
ooh - that is a toughy! He's too cute! Darling! I'm not helping am I?
Cut it and it'll just grow back. Try manly t-shirts. Or let him walk around with a can of beer in his hand and a cigar in his mouth.
No, he looks so cute like that. Get him a Gears of War t-shirt or something...
Ohh...that is sooo hard. He is so freaking adorable. My boys also have beautiful hair but HATE to have it long. I think I am the only mom on the planet begging her sons to let their hair grow. !
He does look pretty!
and yes... it's time to cut. Think of how cute he'll look with short hair!! (I'm a big fan of short hair on boys / men)
Don't listen to Dodi...NO cut..
Trim? Maybe
But cut?
Not with hair that lays that nicely...no need for short hair (this coming from the mother of boys who sport very short hair because it doesn't lay nice...oh heck, it doesn't do anything right when it is long...I'm envious of anyone whose male child can sport a longer haired look!)
Seriously! He is as pretty as a picture....but no denying he's all boy! Long hair is so popular these days. What does he think about it all?
Colleen...I did it and I hate it...The curls are more then less gone. He just has the messy look now...kind of like a bad version of Mozart...
DF...LOL..Only you would think of that !
CRC...I should have thought of that before I cut it !
It's awful....
OHN....I cut it....stay tuned for the pic...
I'm never cutting it again...
Dodi...The poor child looks terrible....wait till you see the pic !
Dodi...The poor child looks terrible....wait till you see the pic !
Martha.....I know I know...now it's too late and he looks....oh wait till you see !....
Monyyyyyyyyy...long time no see....where have ya been girl ?
How fast is Cooper growing ? he is a real little man...
Oh...but he's cute! I would love it if Joey had those beautiful curls! Have him wear a little boy tank top or something! He's beautiful, that's true but in no way looks like a girl!
It's cut?!?!? Well, at least it will grow back!
But come on now - Stumpy is seriously adorable - curls or not I'm sure he knocks 'em dead!!!
Aliiiiiiiii....Missed ya girl x
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am too late...I was going to say NOOOOO don't cut it...darn it!! I would love to see a picture of the new do. The good news is that he's so stinkign cute that any hairstyle will look adorable on that sweet face! It'll grow back!
Post a Comment