Honestly my mind is still blogging let alone my muscles to as why anyone on the face of the earth would commit to a stress test...
What was I thinking....
Serious...Running on a treadmill,on an incline in your bra while no less then 7 Dr's watch....is well.....Embarrassing .....
I asked if I could stop ?
But was told only when the heart was above 180 BPM..
Stone the living crows....I hit 198BPM...My whole body was beating...I was just one big heart on that treadmill....
Then the results.....
You will need another angiogram.
We would like to do a scope down your throat and maybe we should check out your liver as well....
Suddenly I was having flash backs of a really bad episode of HOUSE...
I mean Plueaseeeeeeeeee which one of you 7 Dr's thought that my liver may have anything to do with my Heart....??
Anyway,when the going gets tough,the tough goes to E-bay....
Wonder if anyone has listed a new HEART ?
Right now- July Recap
1 month ago

7 comments:
ok maybe they wouldn't let you stop running because the good docs noticed how insane good looking you are and were getting a free look? Perverted doctors!
Okay, sorry but seriously, I bet at least one of them was.
So now they are doing a scope down your throat? Ouch! When will that be? Did you ever get ahold of that specialist you were talking about?
Amanda....I was thinking that the size of my backside may have been blocking the ECG machine and that's why I had to run longer...LMAO....
Oh and yes I did get a hold of that Dr.....Now that's a whole new post LOL xoxoxo
Glad I don't have to do a stress test. I prefer the watch a movie from the sofa test.
7 of them? Isn't that a little excessive? Sounds like something off of Scrubs - "Almost naked, hot woman on tredmill..."
DF...Me Too !
CRC...I know ...you would not believe the thoughts I had while they were in there. Serious all I needed was a video Camera....LOL
braless and UNCOVERED? Good Lord, I'd end up with black eyes.
Who knew SCRUBS was so right on with real life?
Post a Comment