Tuesday, March 3, 2009

As a side note !

And just to confirm that I have lost the plot...
I went onto E-bay to search for a 1960 Nursing uniform for Floss to wear for an important school talk about about a notable Australian...(They have to dress up like the person and present a talk)..

And bugger me dead... (Probably not the best choice of words there)..

But Pleaseeeeeeeeee.....

Would you do me a favour and goggle "Nursing uniforms" on E-bay....

I mean....WTF....WTFFFFFFFFFF.....!!!!!

How do the words, Naughty, Gothic and Fetish... describe a nursing uniform..?
And, whats with the knee high stockings, elbow length gloves,g -strings and red lace suspenders.

Like serious....am I missing out on something here ?...

I am aren't I ?

22 comments:

Rock Chef said...

You never knew about the nurse thing? Really? Wow!

Hope they sort you out soon, that sounds awful, especially for a nurse who, as everyone knows, are dreadful patients!

Sitting In Silence said...

CRC...Well I once saw a weirdo looking short white thingy ...
But holy cow....on E-bay it was like 23 pages of gear !...

DH said it's the whole sponge in bed thing..... ewwwwwwwww....!

Rock Chef said...

Really? I always thought it was clever women in cute uniforms telling you what to do!

Each to his own, I guess :-)

OHN said...

You mean the nurses down there don't wear that?? Gee, all of our "bad" nurses here wear them- teehee.

Teresa said...

You mean you don't wear something like that to work everyday?? And all this time...I thought...LOL!!!!

Kidding!! Yes, it's degrading and sad.

Sandra said...

No, thank you. More information than I want to know. That's the part of the internet I DON'T like. Getting to know wonderful people like you is the good part! oxoxox

Sitting In Silence said...

CRC...LOL...I know one thing for sure....DH wont come near me with my uniform on....I guess he knows what I get on it lol...

Sitting In Silence said...

OHN...LMAO...x

Sitting In Silence said...

Teresa...Love your new blog...
For a minute there I thought I was missing out on something....lolxxx

Sitting In Silence said...

Sandra...I'm with you. How lucky am I that I did the search and not Floss....Phewwwwwwwww.xoxox

kenady said...

i am going to google right now!

Sitting In Silence said...

Erin....LOL...xoxo

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! Okay I'm sorry, I'm not laughing at you, I just think it's cute. There is a HUGE demographic of people into all that "role playing" thing.
Honestly? Mother/full time worker/wife are enough roles for me.
I think it's many men's fantasies to have the nurse/policewoman/whatever be the dominating figure.

Oh jeez, my hubby just read this and is giggling like a juvenile.
Insert eye roll here. I hope you found what you needed amidst all the horny-toad costumes!

Sitting In Silence said...

LOL Amanda...I did. I found a 1960 uniform for her...just have to win it now...xox

Dodi said...

Oh that's just cuz it's how they dress here! It's one of the reasons we're all so excited about TZ getting her nursing degree... we get to see her in "the uniform". I'm sure the whole neighborhood will turn out for her first day!!

Ali said...

"Sexy nurse" is always one of the biggest hits here at Halloween. But basically anything slutty will do - you know, sexy doctor, sexy bus driver, sexy sanitation worker, sexy mechanic, sexy prisoner...

Sitting In Silence said...

Dodi...PMSL....Oh I so wanna see that LMAO xoxox

Sitting In Silence said...

Ali....Sexy sanitation worker...ROTFPMSL xoxox

Rock Chef said...

Sexy mechanic - that's great! I think Kylie Minogue tried that when she was in Neighbours!

Sitting In Silence said...

CRC...Ha Ha Ha she so did....oh that's a classic...

x

Ken said...

I don't see it. Maybe they only show the nasty stuff for you nasty folks down under.

Sitting In Silence said...

DF....Your right....dirty Aussie E-bayers !x