Sunday, March 29, 2009

In A Heart Beat....

The new medication that I am on for my heart is working.
The angina attacks are down from 20 plus a day to around 2-3.
The only problem now is being tired....tired beyond anything I have ever felt before....
To be honest I feel like I have been hit by a truck and run over a few extra times...
Most things are an effort...even sitting here just typing, I could just put my head down and snooze....
It's like someone has put a brake on my energy level....
I just hope I find the key to restarting it again...

On that note I am off to lie down ....

15 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh man...is this one of those side effects that wears off as your body adjusts to it? Lets hope so, how will you blog asleep(because we would miss you!)
See how selfish I am?

kenady said...

oh honey! i'm thinking of you everyday:) i sure hope this side effect wears off as you adjust... i couldn't live without reading your blog:) love ya! xxoo, e

Ali said...

I'll send you some new jammie pants and a box of cookies to lounge in :)

Ali said...

Well, like, you'd lounge in the pants - not in the cookies. The cookies are for after you've started the lounging...lol...YOU know!!!

Sitting In Silence said...

Amanda....Oh I hope so....sometimes it does take a while for medication to settle in...but this is just taking wayyyyy to long x

Sitting In Silence said...

Oh Erin...That is so nice of you too say...Right back at you x

Sitting In Silence said...

Ali...LOL...I know LOL xoxox

Daddy Forever said...

I know what you mean. I've had to rest a lot this week because of my back. Now there's something wrong with my neck. I can't turn without pain. You're a nurse, help me!

Sitting In Silence said...

DF...Oh Dear you are in a pickle...maybe the neck pain is coming from your back ?
Time for a visit to the Dr I think....

Anonymous said...

Daneille -- So far away; can't be much help. (Can't even come over and do your laundry for you!)

But, I can pray for you. So, that's what I'm doing. xoxo

Rock Chef said...

Tireness like that is not nice, but it does sound like an improvement to me.

Stick with it! Thinking of you!

Sitting In Silence said...

Sandra...Thank you.....
LOL @ the Laundry xoxo

Sitting In Silence said...

CRC...Yes your right ! I do feel a bit better,more on track then ever really xox

Anonymous said...

Oh, I've thought about you so much so thanks for the update! I'm glad it's working...that's definately the goal but seriously that tiredness is aweful! I'm so sorry! Please keep us posted...you are in my prayers girl!

love you!!

Sitting In Silence said...

Teresa...Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers...I soooooo appreciate them and you xoxoxo