Sunday, March 22, 2009

May I Present....

So Flossy had a couple of friends over and we were spending the afternoon by a ocean outlet.
The outlet is surrounded by beautiful homes and boats.
DH being the avid boat builder takes great pleasure in pointing out his "Boats"
Normally we ohhh and argggg over his boats because they are few and far between.
On this particlar day DH spots one of his "babies" and prompty calls out to Flossy and her friends to come and see one of the boats he helped made...

That's a Riveria, says one of the girls...
DH.....thinking the girl must have an interest in the boats
asks her how she knows?

To which the reply was....

Becuase we own one !

Ladies and gentlemem...behold the Riveria....

Worth 3 times more then my home...

I'm sooooooooo in the wrong job !

Oh and for what it's worth....I'm sure that family won the lotto !







11 comments:

Rock Chef said...

You sometimes wonder where the money comes from, don't you?

There used to be (say about 20 years ago) some wonderful boats moored off the town where I live. Trouble is, it is exposed to storms coming down from the Arctic Circle, meaning that most of them eventually ended up on the beach as piles of match wood!

Anonymous said...

gr. I know I shouldn't hold it against people that they can afford cool stuff but darnit I sure do!

Anonymous said...

Maybe hubby can sneak one out of the boat factory and hide it in your garage. I'm sure no one will notice.

Sitting In Silence said...

CRC...Oh you sure do !

Sitting In Silence said...

Amanda...I know what you mean...was a pretty funny moment as the boats are huge and costs a fortune to not only run but moore as well.
Normally DH never finds one lol !

Sitting In Silence said...

DF...You may be right. Only thing we would need to do is knock down the house...that boat has more bathrooms and bedrooms then my own home !

Aimee said...

We have to love boats from afar. We almost inherited one, but it didn't happen. We of course are land locked and can only take it to the resevoirs, not nearly as much fun as the ocean.

They'd never miss one little boat gone, would they?? :)

Sitting In Silence said...

Aimee...LOL...Now there is an idea...

Sleepless in OL said...

Perhaps like the old Johnny Cash song, he can take it out one piece at a time in his lunch pail :)

Sitting In Silence said...

OL...LOL..

Anonymous said...

Oh...that is Nice!!!!