Update....
Looks like I can cancel the mental health assessment that I booked myself into...
I have a firm diagnoses of Prinz mental Angina.
Seems the medication I was put on ...makes the vasospasms worse and hence the Angina.
I have a whole new medication regime that they are sure will help and they can even add a nitrate if I need it....
Phewwwwwwww....So maybe, just maybe in the next few days I will be chest pain free...
Chest Pain Free Guy's...did you hear that ?
I'll be able to venture back out into the real world without my spew bag and OOO on quick dial...
How good does that sound ?
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

10 comments:
I always need you were a little mental. Hope the new medication works better.
Thnaks DF, I always feel better after your comments LOL
That sounds great! Hope it all works out for you.
And DF is right, too...
I'm happy that you are getting better... but is any woman with a man in her life ever going to be entirely "chest pain free"? Just wondering...
Wait...what does that mean? This is a good diagnosis? Sorry, I'm so clueless with medical stuff. My dr told me I have something in my liver and I said..."liver...liver..what does that do again?"
I hope that the meds will help. Will the bruising go away?
CRC-...Whats this siding with the Men LOL....x
Dodi...Good point there....of course I have already blammed it all on Troy....
Amanda...Whoa....hope you are ok....let us know what the Dr says about your liver.
The brusing is much better thanks xoxox
I do occasionally agree with things that other guys say!
Thank you for sharing. I do hope all will be well. Blessings.
Post a Comment